I have worked with individuals, couples, adolescents and children for over 30 years. I have also worked as a school counselor with students K-12 in public and private schools.
I have presented workshops, provided staff development, case consultation and training in the Solution Focused Model to professionals in a variety of settings, including mental health agencies, businesses, universities and schools.
During the 12 years I served on the Napa County Board of Education, I worked with administrative issues, strategic planning, problem solving and organizational change.
Licenses & Credentials:
- 1989 Pupil Personnel Services Credential, State of California #060185464
- 1992 Marriage, Family & Child Counselor, License #MFC 30004
- 1982 B.S. Psychology, Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA
- 1986 M.A. Clinical Psychology, John F. Kennedy University, Orinda, CA
- 1991-95 – Specialized Professional Training in Solution Focused Therapy,
- Brief Family Therapy Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- CAMFT California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists